Triphala means ‘three fruits’ and is one of the most important herbal formulas in Ayurvedic traditions. It consists of three fruits native to India: Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki. This combination cleanses out your system and supports healthy digestion and bowel movements. Additionally, the magical powder is a powerful antioxidant and helps to support our cardiovascular, reproductive, respiratory, urinary and nervous systems. It has a unique ability to not only cleanse toxic build up of wastes and detoxify your system but also helps to nourish and replenish your tissues – it is incredible for all types of skin conditions and anti-ageing!
The three fruits in Triphala powder have individual benefits; Amalaki – supports liver function and the immune system, Bibhitaki – supports the respiratory system, Haritaki -removes toxins and helps to maintain a healthy weight
- Natural antioxidant
- Rejuvenates and nourishes our tissues
- One of the best powders supporting healthy digestion and absorption
- Cleanses your body
- Promotes clear skin
How to use Triphala Powder
- Traditionally the way of ingesting triphala was through tea. Add 1/2 a teaspoon into hot water and allow to cool.
- Simply add one teaspoon into your smoothies
- Add a teaspoon into organic oats with chia seeds and nuts and have for breakfast.
Remember because it is a natural detoxifying formula, do not add more than a teaspoon into your diet a day as it can cause too many toxins to be realised at once and you may manifest a headache or feel a little nauseous.